How do I get IT support?
Our Help Desk is located in the Ursula Frayne (UF) building, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
The Help Desk is open for both Parents and students.
Please log a ticket with IT by emailing email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation that a Help Desk ticket has been created. The IT team will attend to your request as soon as they can.
Students are also encouraged to contact the IT Help Desk via Microsoft Teams.
If the above options do not work, students can contact the College on (08) 9720 3300.
If Parents are experiencing issues with SEQTA, they can log a ticket HERE.
SEQTA Engage Update Instructions
Some families may be experiencing issues with SEQTA Engage, due to a recent update.
To correct your parent access to SEQTA Engage, please refer to the below instructions.
Mobile phone users
1. Please uninstall the SEQTA app, or browser bookmark and reinstall
2. Please proceed to Step 5 on this document: SEQTA Engage instructions
3. Your user name and password remain the same
1. Please delete any favourites or bookmarks for the current address you have saved in your web browser
2. Please go to this website address: olmca.engage.cewa.edu.au
3. Your user name and password remains the same
SEQTA Engage instructions
If you have forgotten your SEQTA password, continue with the password reset.
CDF Pay Instructions